If you are on the ropes about hiring a doula or not, here are some of the most common benefits espoused by mothers who have had doulas help them through childbirth and post-partum:
1. A doula can provide support during pregnancy, labor, and delivery.
2. A doula can help you to feel more comfortable and relaxed during labor.
3. A doula can help you to understand your options and make informed decisions during labor.
4. A doula can provide support for you and your partner during labor.
5. A doula can help you to breastfeed successfully.
6. A doula can provide postpartum support.
7. A doula can help you to bond with your baby.
8. A doula can provide support for your partner.
9. A doula can help you to feel more confident about your birth experience.
10. A doula can provide support for you and your family after the baby is born.
Here are some of the top doula businesses in North Charlotte, North Carolina :
|Business Name||Rating||Categories||Phone Number||Address|
|The Wonders of Birth||Doulas, Childbirth Education||+17049808973||904 Montrose Dr, Shelby, NC 28150|
|Queen City Newborn Care||Placenta Encapsulations, Parenting Classes, Doulas||+17045941349||8508 Quarters Ln, Charlotte, NC 28227|
|Harmonious Birth||Doulas, Yoga, Childbirth Education||+13109445165||Charlotte, NC 28078|
|Viumbe Wellness||Massage, Doulas, Childbirth Education||+18436957382||Harrisburg, NC 28075|
|Key Doula and Newborn Nanny Service||Doulas, Nanny Services||+18587760608||Fort Mill, SC 29707|
|Mpowered Souls||Life Coach, Doulas, Reiki||+17042585097||Charlotte, NC 28217|
To find the businesses listed above, see the map below:
To see doulas in other cities near you, please see one of our other pages:
To get a list of some of the best doulas working across North Carolina, please see: