If you are on the ropes about hiring a doula or not, here are some of the most common benefits espoused by mothers who have had doulas help them through childbirth and post-partum:
1. A doula can provide support during pregnancy, labor, and delivery.
2. A doula can help you to feel more comfortable and relaxed during labor.
3. A doula can help you to understand your options and make informed decisions during labor.
4. A doula can provide support for you and your partner during labor.
5. A doula can help you to breastfeed successfully.
6. A doula can provide postpartum support.
7. A doula can help you to bond with your baby.
8. A doula can provide support for your partner.
9. A doula can help you to feel more confident about your birth experience.
10. A doula can provide support for you and your family after the baby is born.
Here are some of the top doula businesses in Asheville, North Carolina :
|Business Name||Rating||Categories||Phone Number||Address|
|Life Beyond Birth||Parenting Classes, Lactation Services, Doulas||+18287784958||Asheville, NC 28801|
|Kimberly Rush Mothering Support Service||Lactation Services, Childbirth Education||+18288085470||Asheville, NC 28801|
|Annie Spindler Acupuncture||Acupuncture, Doulas||+17086913253||378 Haywood Rd, Asheville, NC 28806|
|Gabrielle McDade||Midwives, Prenatal/Perinatal Care, Life Coach||+15418412860||Asheville, NC 28715|
|Rainbow Family Doula Care||Doulas, Lactation Services||+18287765046||Hendersonville, NC 28791|
|Bodhi Birth and Wellness||Doulas||+18646609933||Travelers Rest, SC 29690|
To find the businesses listed above, see the map below:
To see doulas in other cities near you, please see one of our other pages:
To get a list of some of the best doulas working across North Carolina, please see: