If you are on the ropes about hiring a doula or not, here are some of the most common benefits espoused by mothers who have had doulas help them through childbirth and post-partum:
1. A doula can provide support during pregnancy, labor, and delivery.
2. A doula can help you to feel more comfortable and relaxed during labor.
3. A doula can help you to understand your options and make informed decisions during labor.
4. A doula can provide support for you and your partner during labor.
5. A doula can help you to breastfeed successfully.
6. A doula can provide postpartum support.
7. A doula can help you to bond with your baby.
8. A doula can provide support for your partner.
9. A doula can help you to feel more confident about your birth experience.
10. A doula can provide support for you and your family after the baby is born.
Here are some of the top doula businesses in Spokane Valley, Washington :
|Business Name||Rating||Categories||Phone Number||Address|
|Birth and Beyond Doula Services||Doulas||+15096382717||Spokane, WA 99207|
|Empowered Doula Services||Doulas||+15096089987||Post Falls, ID 83854|
|Fireweed Doula Services||Doulas, Childbirth Education||+13172198153||Coeur d’Alene, ID 83816|
|Spokane River Midwives Birth Center||Midwives, Prenatal/Perinatal Care||+12089645268||615 E 6th Ave, Post Falls, ID 83854|
|Natalie Bee Photography||Doulas, Event Photography, Session Photography||Spokane, WA 99201|
|LaMonica Bryant, LM, CPM||Midwives||+16612055657||16587 W Bitter Rd, Worley, ID 83876|
To find the businesses listed above, see the map below:
To see doulas in other cities near you, please see one of our other pages:
To get a list of some of the best doulas working across Washington, please see: