If you are on the ropes about hiring a doula or not, here are some of the most common benefits espoused by mothers who have had doulas help them through childbirth and post-partum:
1. A doula can provide support during pregnancy, labor, and delivery.
2. A doula can help you to feel more comfortable and relaxed during labor.
3. A doula can help you to understand your options and make informed decisions during labor.
4. A doula can provide support for you and your partner during labor.
5. A doula can help you to breastfeed successfully.
6. A doula can provide postpartum support.
7. A doula can help you to bond with your baby.
8. A doula can provide support for your partner.
9. A doula can help you to feel more confident about your birth experience.
10. A doula can provide support for you and your family after the baby is born.
Here are some of the top doula businesses in Lakewood, Washington :
|Business Name||Rating||Categories||Phone Number||Address|
|Sprout Birth Center & Natural Health||Naturopathic/Holistic, Midwives||+14256789070||22725 44th Ave W, Ste 101, Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043|
|Bayside Birth||Midwives, Doulas, Placenta Encapsulations||+14254050278||11314 4th Ave W, Ste 108, Everett, WA 98204|
|Jess Nicole||Trainers, Prenatal/Perinatal Care||Lake Stevens, WA 98258|
|TulaDoula Birth Services||Doulas||+12069739155||Lynnwood, WA 98052|
|Giving Hearts Doula Services||Doulas||+12062503050||Seattle, WA|
To find the businesses listed above, see the map below:
To see doulas in other cities near you, please see one of our other pages:
To get a list of some of the best doulas working across Washington, please see: