If you are on the ropes about hiring a doula or not, here are some of the most common benefits espoused by mothers who have had doulas help them through childbirth and post-partum:
1. A doula can provide support during pregnancy, labor, and delivery.
2. A doula can help you to feel more comfortable and relaxed during labor.
3. A doula can help you to understand your options and make informed decisions during labor.
4. A doula can provide support for you and your partner during labor.
5. A doula can help you to breastfeed successfully.
6. A doula can provide postpartum support.
7. A doula can help you to bond with your baby.
8. A doula can provide support for your partner.
9. A doula can help you to feel more confident about your birth experience.
10. A doula can provide support for you and your family after the baby is born.
Here are some of the top doula businesses in Plano, Texas :
|Business Name||Rating||Categories||Phone Number||Address|
|DFW Birth Resource||Doulas, Placenta Encapsulations, Childbirth Education||+14699090719||Plano, TX 75074|
|Momie Me||Doulas, Childbirth Education||810 Maples Ave, Mckinney, TX 75069|
|North Dallas Doula Associates||Doulas||+14696080071||107 Murray St, Dallas, TX 75226|
|Mother Bear Doula Services||Doulas, Placenta Encapsulations||+17575325303||Denton, TX 76209|
|Frisco Birth Center||Prenatal/Perinatal Care, Midwives||+14696439433||7258 Elm St, Frisco, TX 75034|
|Great Expectations Doulas||Doulas||+12142230226||4811 Broadway St, Addison, TX 75019|
|Dallas Birth||Doulas, Midwives||4720 Gaston Ave, Dallas, TX 75246|
|Whole Heart Birth Experience||Doulas, Childbirth Education||+14695855468||411 Canyon Ridge Dr, Richardson, TX 75080|
|Dallas Natural Childbirth||Doulas, Childbirth Education||+14693608722||Lucas, TX 75002|
|Our Birthing Home||Doulas, Chiropractors||+14146515321||804 Centre St, Dallas, TX 75208|
To find the businesses listed above, see the map below:
To see doulas in other cities near you, please see one of our other pages:
To get a list of some of the best doulas working across Texas, please see: