If you are on the ropes about hiring a doula or not, here are some of the most common benefits espoused by mothers who have had doulas help them through childbirth and post-partum:
1. A doula can provide support during pregnancy, labor, and delivery.
2. A doula can help you to feel more comfortable and relaxed during labor.
3. A doula can help you to understand your options and make informed decisions during labor.
4. A doula can provide support for you and your partner during labor.
5. A doula can help you to breastfeed successfully.
6. A doula can provide postpartum support.
7. A doula can help you to bond with your baby.
8. A doula can provide support for your partner.
9. A doula can help you to feel more confident about your birth experience.
10. A doula can provide support for you and your family after the baby is born.
Here are some of the top doula businesses in Murfreesboro, Tennessee :
|Business Name||Rating||Categories||Phone Number||Address|
|Tennessee Family Doulas||Doulas, Placenta Encapsulations||+16159449390||1502 Mooreland Blvd, Brentwood, TN 37027|
|Queen City Birth Collective||Doulas, Placenta Encapsulations, Childbirth Education||+19312019113||Clarksville, TN 37040|
|Mama Moon||Doulas, Childbirth Education||+16159732377||125 Stone Briar Ct, Nashville, TN 37211|
|Doula and Childbirth Instructor Melissa Cruz||Doulas, Childbirth Education, Lactation Services||+16307018926||Franklin, TN 37064|
|Bond with Baby||Doulas||+16156638950||Murfreesboro, TN 37128|
|The Newborn Nurse||Doulas, Lactation Services||+16157857300||Nashville, TN 37011|
|Wild Fig Birth Services||Doulas, Childbirth Education, Midwives||+16156699470||Nashville, TN 37211|
To find the businesses listed above, see the map below:
To see doulas in other cities near you, please see one of our other pages:
To get a list of some of the best doulas working across Tennessee, please see: