If you are on the ropes about hiring a doula or not, here are some of the most common benefits espoused by mothers who have had doulas help them through childbirth and post-partum:
1. A doula can provide support during pregnancy, labor, and delivery.
2. A doula can help you to feel more comfortable and relaxed during labor.
3. A doula can help you to understand your options and make informed decisions during labor.
4. A doula can provide support for you and your partner during labor.
5. A doula can help you to breastfeed successfully.
6. A doula can provide postpartum support.
7. A doula can help you to bond with your baby.
8. A doula can provide support for your partner.
9. A doula can help you to feel more confident about your birth experience.
10. A doula can provide support for you and your family after the baby is born.
Here are some of the top doula businesses in Scranton, Pennsylvania :
|Business Name||Rating||Categories||Phone Number||Address|
|Preparing for Birth and Beyond||Doulas, Childbirth Education, Lactation Services||+15703800150||231 E 10th St, Berwick, PA 18603|
|The Happy Mama Place||Doulas, Massage Therapy, Placenta Encapsulations||+15702129520||1325 N River St, Plains, PA 18705|
|Our Birthing Center||Midwives, Childbirth Education, Doulas||+18624442420||25 Lindsley Dr, Morristown, NJ 07960|
|Babycatcher Midwifery||Midwives, Prenatal/Perinatal Care, Naturopathic/Holistic||+12013173527||34 Union St, Rockaway, NJ 07866|
|Maya Ashley – Maiden and Mother||Yoga, Doulas, Life Coach||+16465496836||Catskill, NY 12414|
To find the businesses listed above, see the map below:
To see doulas in other cities near you, please see one of our other pages:
To get a list of some of the best doulas working across Pennsylvania, please see: