If you are on the ropes about hiring a doula or not, here are some of the most common benefits espoused by mothers who have had doulas help them through childbirth and post-partum:
1. A doula can provide support during pregnancy, labor, and delivery.
2. A doula can help you to feel more comfortable and relaxed during labor.
3. A doula can help you to understand your options and make informed decisions during labor.
4. A doula can provide support for you and your partner during labor.
5. A doula can help you to breastfeed successfully.
6. A doula can provide postpartum support.
7. A doula can help you to bond with your baby.
8. A doula can provide support for your partner.
9. A doula can help you to feel more confident about your birth experience.
10. A doula can provide support for you and your family after the baby is born.
Here are some of the top doula businesses in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania :
|Business Name||Rating||Categories||Phone Number||Address|
|Pittsburgh Doula Network||Doulas||+14129019568||118 Eton Dr, Pittsburgh, PA 15215|
|Birth Your Roots – Doula & Photographer||Session Photography, Doulas, Event Photography||Pittsburgh, PA 15217|
|Riverbend Birth||Lactation Services, Doulas, Childbirth Education||+14122066335||Pittsburgh, PA 15222|
|Heart To Heart||Doulas||+14127168163||Pittsburgh, PA 15229|
|The Yoga Whole||Yoga, Childbirth Education, Doulas||+14128928740||360 Broadmoor Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15228|
To find the businesses listed above, see the map below:
To see doulas in other cities near you, please see one of our other pages:
To get a list of some of the best doulas working across Pennsylvania, please see: