If you are on the ropes about hiring a doula or not, here are some of the most common benefits espoused by mothers who have had doulas help them through childbirth and post-partum:
1. A doula can provide support during pregnancy, labor, and delivery.
2. A doula can help you to feel more comfortable and relaxed during labor.
3. A doula can help you to understand your options and make informed decisions during labor.
4. A doula can provide support for you and your partner during labor.
5. A doula can help you to breastfeed successfully.
6. A doula can provide postpartum support.
7. A doula can help you to bond with your baby.
8. A doula can provide support for your partner.
9. A doula can help you to feel more confident about your birth experience.
10. A doula can provide support for you and your family after the baby is born.
Here are some of the top doula businesses in Cleveland, Ohio :
|Business Name||Rating||Categories||Phone Number||Address|
|CLEbaby||Doulas, Childbirth Education, Sleep Specialists||+12166948266||Cleveland, OH 44101|
|Fruit of The Womb Perinatal Services||Doulas, Childbirth Education, Lactation Services||+14407239408||Cleveland, OH 44102|
|The Womb Wellness Center||Massage Therapy, Acupuncture, Prenatal/Perinatal Care||+12166332828||6200 Som Center Rd, Office A24, Cleveland, OH 44139|
|She Collective||Yoga, Doulas, Health Retreats||+14408239774||16511 Hilliard Rd, Lakewood, OH 44107|
|Nurtured Foundation Doula Services||Doulas, Sleep Specialists, Massage Therapy||+12164095403||32818 Walker Rd, Ste 174, Cleveland, OH 44012|
|NEAR To You Midwifery & Doula Services||Doulas, Lactation Services, Midwives||+13302095351||4436 Greenmeadow Ave NW, Canton, OH 44709|
To find the businesses listed above, see the map below:
To see doulas in other cities near you, please see one of our other pages:
To get a list of some of the best doulas working across Ohio, please see: