If you are on the ropes about hiring a doula or not, here are some of the most common benefits espoused by mothers who have had doulas help them through childbirth and post-partum:
1. A doula can provide support during pregnancy, labor, and delivery.
2. A doula can help you to feel more comfortable and relaxed during labor.
3. A doula can help you to understand your options and make informed decisions during labor.
4. A doula can provide support for you and your partner during labor.
5. A doula can help you to breastfeed successfully.
6. A doula can provide postpartum support.
7. A doula can help you to bond with your baby.
8. A doula can provide support for your partner.
9. A doula can help you to feel more confident about your birth experience.
10. A doula can provide support for you and your family after the baby is born.
Here are some of the top doula businesses in St. Louis, Missouri :
|Business Name||Rating||Categories||Phone Number||Address|
|Anna the Doula||Doulas||+13143151765||St. Louis, MO 63110|
|Ashley Filippi||Doulas, Ayurveda, Yoga||+13146260514||Wimberley, TX 78676|
|Birth Services by Tina B||Doulas, Placenta Encapsulations, Childbirth Education||+13072873196||O’Fallon, IL 62269|
|Elephant Baby||Doulas, Lactation Services, Nanny Services||+16364866384||17295 Chesterfield Airport Rd, Ste 200, Chesterfield, MO 63005|
|PURE PEARL WELLNESS SP||Doulas, Medical Centers, Yoga||+13142742080||St Louis, MO 63114|
To find the businesses listed above, see the map below:
To see doulas in other cities near you, please see one of our other pages:
To get a list of some of the best doulas working across Missouri, please see: