If you are on the ropes about hiring a doula or not, here are some of the most common benefits espoused by mothers who have had doulas help them through childbirth and post-partum:
1. A doula can provide support during pregnancy, labor, and delivery.
2. A doula can help you to feel more comfortable and relaxed during labor.
3. A doula can help you to understand your options and make informed decisions during labor.
4. A doula can provide support for you and your partner during labor.
5. A doula can help you to breastfeed successfully.
6. A doula can provide postpartum support.
7. A doula can help you to bond with your baby.
8. A doula can provide support for your partner.
9. A doula can help you to feel more confident about your birth experience.
10. A doula can provide support for you and your family after the baby is born.
Here are some of the top doula businesses in Brockton, Massachusetts :
|Business Name||Rating||Categories||Phone Number||Address|
|New Family Needs||Doulas, Lactation Services, Childbirth Education||+14046305245||Needham, MA 02494|
|New Life Blessings||Doulas, Placenta Encapsulations, Midwives||+17746335263||28 Maple St, Southbridge, MA 01550|
|Blessed not Stressed Family Services||Doulas||+17875280361||Norwood, MA 02062|
|Happy Healthy Babies||Placenta Encapsulations, Childbirth Education, Session Photography||+19174476500||Boston, MA 02135|
|Perfect Baby Massage||Massage Therapy, Doulas, Parenting Classes||+16177331850||63 Atlantic Ave, 6C, Boston, MA 02110|
|Truly Doula Truly Essential||Doulas||+18572505448||201 Chelsea St, Ste 405, Everett, MA 02149|
To find the businesses listed above, see the map below:
To see doulas in other cities near you, please see one of our other pages:
To get a list of some of the best doulas working across Massachusetts, please see: