If you are on the ropes about hiring a doula or not, here are some of the most common benefits espoused by mothers who have had doulas help them through childbirth and post-partum:
1. A doula can provide support during pregnancy, labor, and delivery.
2. A doula can help you to feel more comfortable and relaxed during labor.
3. A doula can help you to understand your options and make informed decisions during labor.
4. A doula can provide support for you and your partner during labor.
5. A doula can help you to breastfeed successfully.
6. A doula can provide postpartum support.
7. A doula can help you to bond with your baby.
8. A doula can provide support for your partner.
9. A doula can help you to feel more confident about your birth experience.
10. A doula can provide support for you and your family after the baby is born.
Here are some of the top doula businesses in South Bend, Indiana :
|Business Name||Rating||Categories||Phone Number||Address|
|Charissa Claire Doula||Doulas||South Bend, IN 46619|
|Amber Burosh Conscious Living Coach||Health Coach, Doulas, Nutritionists||+12193635814||3508 W Small Rd, La Porte, IN 46350|
|Smiley Bee Love||Doulas, Placenta Encapsulations, Parenting Classes||+17732342306||Chicago, IL 60619|
|Birth Kalamazoo||Doulas, Childbirth Education, Lactation Services||+12695981488||2001 Hudson Ave, Kalamazoo, MI 49008|
|Rosibel Kersjes, LMT||Skin Care, Massage Therapy, Doulas||+12693706967||Lavender Garden Day Spa, 219 S Westnedge, Kalamazoo, MI 49007|
|Prima Bella Women’s Health||Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Midwives, Weight Loss Centers||+12194620909||2022 Kelle Dr, Chesterton, IN 46304|
To find the businesses listed above, see the map below:
To see doulas in other cities near you, please see one of our other pages:
To get a list of some of the best doulas working across Indiana, please see: