If you are on the ropes about hiring a doula or not, here are some of the most common benefits espoused by mothers who have had doulas help them through childbirth and post-partum:
1. A doula can provide support during pregnancy, labor, and delivery.
2. A doula can help you to feel more comfortable and relaxed during labor.
3. A doula can help you to understand your options and make informed decisions during labor.
4. A doula can provide support for you and your partner during labor.
5. A doula can help you to breastfeed successfully.
6. A doula can provide postpartum support.
7. A doula can help you to bond with your baby.
8. A doula can provide support for your partner.
9. A doula can help you to feel more confident about your birth experience.
10. A doula can provide support for you and your family after the baby is born.
Here are some of the top doula businesses in Sarasota, Florida :
|Business Name||Rating||Categories||Phone Number||Address|
|Ann Morris Doula Services||Doulas||+19413210133||3024 West Forest Lake Dr, Sarasota, FL 34232|
|Sarasota Birth Doula Services||Doulas, Childbirth Education||Sarasota, FL 34231|
|Birthways Family Birth Center||Midwives||+19413662229||4222 McIntosh Ln, Sarasota, FL 34232|
|Sarasota HypnoBirthing||Childbirth Education, Doulas||+18046788733||Sarasota, FL 34243|
|Blissful Womb Birth Services||Doulas, Placenta Encapsulations, Session Photography||+19415492476||Sarasota, FL 34243|
|Dee Pullen, doula||Doulas, Lactation Services, Childbirth Education||+18139332301||Tampa, FL 33612|
To find the businesses listed above, see the map below:
To see doulas in other cities near you, please see one of our other pages:
To get a list of some of the best doulas working across Florida, please see: