If you are on the ropes about hiring a doula or not, here are some of the most common benefits espoused by mothers who have had doulas help them through childbirth and post-partum:
1. A doula can provide support during pregnancy, labor, and delivery.
2. A doula can help you to feel more comfortable and relaxed during labor.
3. A doula can help you to understand your options and make informed decisions during labor.
4. A doula can provide support for you and your partner during labor.
5. A doula can help you to breastfeed successfully.
6. A doula can provide postpartum support.
7. A doula can help you to bond with your baby.
8. A doula can provide support for your partner.
9. A doula can help you to feel more confident about your birth experience.
10. A doula can provide support for you and your family after the baby is born.
Here are some of the top doula businesses in City of Milford (balance), Connecticut :
|Business Name||Rating||Categories||Phone Number||Address|
|A Loving Touch-Doula Care||Doulas, Lactation Services, Parenting Classes||+12036715528||Branford, CT 06405|
|Birth & Beyond||Midwives||+12033188884||411 Durham Rd, Madison, CT 06443|
|Beautiful Births & Beyond||Doulas, Childbirth Education, Placenta Encapsulations||+12034356695||Bethany, CT 06524|
|Birth Partners,||Lactation Services, Doulas, Childbirth Education||+12033759963||Stratford, CT 06615|
|Connecticut Childbirth & Women’s Center||Midwives, Prenatal/Perinatal Care, Lactation Services||+12037486000||94 Locust Ave, Danbury, CT 06810|
|TLC Midwife Services||Midwives, Lactation Services, Childbirth Education||+13479410186||371 8th St, Brooklyn, NY 11215|
|The Delivery Room Agency||Doulas, Nanny Services, Child Care & Day Care||+12052137050||209 Shore Dr, Montague, NJ 07827|
|Tibetan Care||Nanny Services, Home Health Care||+16465992645||349 Fifth Ave, New York, NY 10016|
To find the businesses listed above, see the map below:
To see doulas in other cities near you, please see one of our other pages:
To get a list of some of the best doulas working across Connecticut, please see: