If you are on the ropes about hiring a doula or not, here are some of the most common benefits espoused by mothers who have had doulas help them through childbirth and post-partum:
1. A doula can provide support during pregnancy, labor, and delivery.
2. A doula can help you to feel more comfortable and relaxed during labor.
3. A doula can help you to understand your options and make informed decisions during labor.
4. A doula can provide support for you and your partner during labor.
5. A doula can help you to breastfeed successfully.
6. A doula can provide postpartum support.
7. A doula can help you to bond with your baby.
8. A doula can provide support for your partner.
9. A doula can help you to feel more confident about your birth experience.
10. A doula can provide support for you and your family after the baby is born.
Here are some of the top doula businesses in Loveland, Colorado :
|Business Name||Rating||Categories||Phone Number||Address|
|Jai’Ma Birth||Lactation Services, Doulas, Yoga||+13109999731||Loveland, CA 80538|
|Julianne Curtis||Doulas, Childbirth Education, Parenting Classes||+19703728886||Fort Collins, CO 80528|
|Bold Birth and Baby Doula Services||Doulas, Parenting Classes||+16037307360||923 Terry St, Longmont, CO 80501|
|Sarah Boccolucci Photography | Doula||Photography Stores & Services, Doulas||+17203334678||58 Wedge Rock Dr, Lyons, CO 80540|
|Midnight Sun Birth Services||Doulas, Childbirth Education, Reiki||+19706737860||Greeley, CO|
|ABC Nannies & Domestics||Child Care & Day Care, Nanny Services||+13033213866||1325 S Colorado Blvd, Ste B408, Denver, CO 80222|
To find the businesses listed above, see the map below:
To see doulas in other cities near you, please see one of our other pages:
To get a list of some of the best doulas working across Colorado, please see: