If you are on the ropes about hiring a doula or not, here are some of the most common benefits espoused by mothers who have had doulas help them through childbirth and post-partum:
1. A doula can provide support during pregnancy, labor, and delivery.
2. A doula can help you to feel more comfortable and relaxed during labor.
3. A doula can help you to understand your options and make informed decisions during labor.
4. A doula can provide support for you and your partner during labor.
5. A doula can help you to breastfeed successfully.
6. A doula can provide postpartum support.
7. A doula can help you to bond with your baby.
8. A doula can provide support for your partner.
9. A doula can help you to feel more confident about your birth experience.
10. A doula can provide support for you and your family after the baby is born.
Here are some of the top doula businesses in Redding, California :
|Business Name||Rating||Categories||Phone Number||Address|
|Redding Doula Collective||Childbirth Education, Doulas||+15303873788||1727 South St, Redding, CA 96001|
|Trinity Doula||Doulas, Placenta Encapsulations||+13038450630||1727 South St, Redding, CA 96003|
|Redding Midwifery Group||Midwives, Prenatal/Perinatal Care||+15307685051||1727 South St, Redding, CA 96001|
|Metamorphosis Massage Therapy & Doula Care||Massage Therapy, Doulas, Naturopathic/Holistic||+15306503797||2160 Hilltop Dr, Redding, CA 96002|
|Shasta Midwives Birth Center||Midwives, Prenatal/Perinatal Care, Lactation Services||+15309183660||Mt Shasta, CA 96067|
To find the businesses listed above, see the map below:
To see doulas in other cities near you, please see one of our other pages:
To get a list of some of the best doulas working across California, please see: