If you are on the ropes about hiring a doula or not, here are some of the most common benefits espoused by mothers who have had doulas help them through childbirth and post-partum:
1. A doula can provide support during pregnancy, labor, and delivery.
2. A doula can help you to feel more comfortable and relaxed during labor.
3. A doula can help you to understand your options and make informed decisions during labor.
4. A doula can provide support for you and your partner during labor.
5. A doula can help you to breastfeed successfully.
6. A doula can provide postpartum support.
7. A doula can help you to bond with your baby.
8. A doula can provide support for your partner.
9. A doula can help you to feel more confident about your birth experience.
10. A doula can provide support for you and your family after the baby is born.
Here are some of the top doula businesses in Bloomington, Indiana :
|Business Name||Rating||Categories||Phone Number||Address|
|Bloomington Birth and Bodywork||Doulas, Massage, Massage Therapy||+12198058735||207 N Washington St, Bloomington, IN 47408|
|Thrive||Massage, Doulas, Life Coach||+18123454088||115 N College Ave, Ste 235, Bloomington, IN 47404|
|Birth Etc||Lactation Services, Doulas||+19494239764||Bloomington, IN 46077|
|Bloomington Family Wellness||Doulas, Placenta Encapsulations, Massage Therapy||+18125853685||320 W 8th St, Ste 104, Bloomington, IN 47404|
|Hoosier Doulas and Massage||Doulas, Massage Therapy||+13179664652||Franklin, IN 46131|
|Creating Space Birth Services||Doulas||+13179385478||1235 Navajo Trail West Dr, Indianapolis, IN 46260|
|Sacred Spines Chiropractic||Chiropractors, Prenatal/Perinatal Care, Orthotics||+13179915505||6620 Parkdale Pl, Ste J, Indianapolis, IN 46254|
To find the businesses listed above, see the map below:
To see doulas in other cities near you, please see one of our other pages:
To get a list of some of the best doulas working across Indiana, please see: